Make the most of Tyrol’s winter season in the midst of magical mountains in Fügen in the Zillertal.
Experience the natural world in winter, breathe in the fresh air, stop off for a snack at a mountain hut, make new friends and just feel good!
SKIING, CARVING & SNOWBOARDING:
Ski at up to 2,500 m altitude in the top ski areas of Spieljoch and Hochfügen-Hochzillertal. There is fun on offer for all the family with 176 km of slopes, 43 lifts, valley runs, night skiing, half-pipes, a fun park, sun terraces, après-ski, parties in mountain huts, events, free shuttle buses, ski schools and guest kindergartens.
The shuttle bus stops just outside the apartments and will take you to the base station of the Spieljochbahn lift, which is just 300 m away. From there, you can head up to Hochfügen, the nearest ski area.
Hintertux Glacier: guaranteed snow, an exclusive atmosphere and lifestyle in an Alpine setting.
- Natural snow at 3,000 m above sea level
- 360° views from the panoramic terrace at 3,250 m
- State-of-the-art cable cars
- Disabled lift from the underground car park to the panoramic terrace at 3,250 m altitude
- “Schwarze Pfanne” valley run: a 12 km piste down to the valley
- Powder snow from October through till May
Zillertaler Superskipass: access to 167 lifts and 639 kilometres of slopes!
UNLIMITED CHOICE OF WINTER SPORTS:
Try out over 70 km of cross-country skiing trails, cleared winter hiking paths, natural toboggan runs, ice-rinks and sleigh rides through the snow-covered winter landscape.